|It is a pleasure to welcome you to Milaca! Milaca is located in Mille Lacs County in central Minnesota. Our city provides easy access to the Twin Cities and Saint Cloud, yet we maintain our small town charm.
Milaca has one of the nicest mountain bike trail systems in the state. There are over fourteen miles of single-track trails running though the park reserve along the scenic Rum River, which provides a challenge to riders of all skill levels. The trails are also maintained in the winter for cross-country skiing.
Our city offers many fun activities for travelers and locals. Milaca maintains four municipal parks, with two of them along the Rum River. The city also has two baseball fields and an outdoor skating rink.
The city of Milaca has a wide range of things to keep you entertained. If you are just visiting, please take the time to get to know us.
> Click here for more information about the city of Milaca
Milaca Area Recreation
Here is a just a few things you can do in Milaca while you enjoy your stay at the Phoenix Hotel.
• Fishing (Lake Mille Lacs and other near by lakes)
> More info about fishing Minnesota
> More info about Lake Mille Lacs
• Water Skiing, Jet-Skiing, Boating, Canoeing
• Cross Country Skiing (in winter)
• Movie Theaters
• Visit Mille Lacs Kathio State Park > more info
• Visit Father Hennepin State Park > more info
There are also several near by Wildlife Management Areas:
• Soo Line Trail
• Bike the 11 miles paved between Onamia and Isle
• ATV/snowmobile from Genola, MN to Superior, WI
• Visit one of Milaca's four city parks
• Walking, biking, and skiing trails are located near Rec Park